When you're planning your Half Birthday Party, you can be as creative as you want. Here are some suggestions:
1. Start your party on the half hour.
2. Fill beverage cups only half way.
3. Cut birthday cards in half to make them half birthday cards.
4. Serve snacks that are cut in half. Deviled eggs work well for this.
5. Sing only half of the Happy Birthday song.
6. Wear only one shoe.
7. Hide and seek - the kids hide and nobody looks for them.
8. Check inserted in Half Birthday card can be cut in half.
9. Put your picnic table half in the neighbor's yard.
You'll come up with lots of ideas. It's double the fun!